The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

NOTE: As of the last sim, this league was under the minimum 50% capacity. Invite your friends to join MyFootballNow to keep this league alive! Then send them to this league to become the owner of a team! The league will expire at 7/12/2020 8:00 pm.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Please welcome pc2246 as the new owner of Sacramento River Rats!

By Beercloud
9/19/2019 8:43 am
pc2246 has just joined the league as the owner of Sacramento River Rats. Best of luck with your team!

Re: Please welcome pc2246 as the new owner of Sacramento River Rats!

By Beercloud
9/19/2019 2:59 pm
gonna giver another go eh pc2246?
Good luck in Sacramento.

By Beercloud
9/24/2019 10:37 am
I had to remove pc2246 from the Sacramento River Rats for moves that were detrimental to the team and the league.

I reached out to offer him some some help but he has not responded. He has cut all of his draft picks and some good players. And replaced them with some questionable players. He has 2 TE's on the current cut list that I cannot stop. He has one contract offer pending that I will let go.

I dont want to say that anything maliciously was going on cause I dont feel that was the case. It might be a simple case of knowing how this game works and what to look for.

greyghost1225 has a great guide to get anyone up to speed but maybe it was not read in this case idk. A lil communication can go along ways especially in this instance. He has his own league so he should already know that. But since it didnt happen I had to step in and prevent any further damage to the team.(Sacramento River Rats).

I have sent him a PM on why he was removed and will go from there.
Last edited at 9/24/2019 6:56 pm

By greyghost1225
9/24/2019 10:53 am
Yes, I was wondering why he cut all of this years draft picks. I fully support your decision. It appears he was kinda lost.

By punisher
9/24/2019 3:50 pm
now he is releasing a MLB in NFL League

Baltimore Ravens = https://nfl.myfootballnow.com/team/9
Franklin Barrett = https://nfl.myfootballnow.com/player/6996

he just drafted that guy in 3rd round seems he likes cutting his draft picks