The draft is underway!

Click here to go to your war room, or visit the war room item in the draft menu.

NOTE: As of the last sim, this league was under the minimum 50% capacity. Invite your friends to join MyFootballNow to keep this league alive! Then send them to this league to become the owner of a team! The league will expire at 7/12/2020 8:00 pm.

League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Completed Trade: Redding Red Hornets and Gulfport Swampers

By Beercloud
9/24/2019 10:45 pm
Redding Red Hornets sends:
John Flack (MLB)

Gulfport Swampers sends:
Israel Cunningham (WLB)
Grady Powell (TE)
Anthony Ricci (WR)

(This is an automated message. If you believe this trade warrants additional investigation, please contact the league admin.)

Re: Completed Trade: Redding Red Hornets and Gulfport Swampers

By jouameng
9/25/2019 4:34 am
Personally I don't see the hype for Flack... Hornets got a haul.

By Beercloud
9/25/2019 7:23 am
Ya he might have outplayed his ratings which does happen with some players. It'll be fun to watch his career now. One thing is for sure, with all the hype he is getting he must have a good agent. eh

By Smirt211
9/25/2019 3:34 pm
You can't argue with the results he has produced. I saw the 65 speed and was about to comment based on that.

I believe a combo of his acceleration and all his skill attributes being badass makes him formidable. You let him do his thing and build speed around his placement on the field.

I don't even know the GMs involved. Just pulled the player up.

By jouameng
9/25/2019 5:04 pm
It's also important to remember that those tackles are an arbitrary stat. Generally teams with not so great offense/defenses. Those teams tend to play more on defense, therefore leading to more opportunities to rack up the tackles.

By Beercloud
9/25/2019 5:10 pm
I like to subtract the receptions given up and missed tackles from the actual tackles to give a different picture.

By Smirt211
9/25/2019 6:21 pm
That's a fair point. One of the last games I watched this past sim cycle the team/defense was being fed tackles because I kept moving the ball on them. 17-10-10 was basically the 3 top tacklers for the opponent in that contest.

There's value to a player like that. Just have to fortress of speed around him. If you have 65 speed clones on defense...you're done.